Go Back   Mistress Destiny's Femdom Forums > FaceSit Central > BBW's - Big Beautiful Women...

Old 10-26-2011, 1:02 PM

i like to see facesitting like that on the floor as well.... with two bbw's or maybe three on one girl ... also would love to see bbw butt drops like the agastia videos those look brutal ..... do you have a regular cast of bbws that you use?
Old 10-29-2011, 12:32 PM

Please, how can I get in touch with melissa?? I've purchased your work for many years and she is the absolute best slave (her and marcia), does she speak english? Would love to email her.

Please continue ass worship movies, maybe ad uniforms and not have the girls completely naked all the time. Sexy, kinky outfits only make things better!!
Old 10-29-2011, 10:57 PM

i loved the clip! hope there will be more hardfloor chestsitting vids. topless bbw's are appreciated very much. i am looking forward to the next vid! tks a lot.
Old 10-31-2011, 6:30 AM

i bought the Antonella and Salvana double buttdrops. Wow, it would be great to see Salvana, real beautiful SSBBW, hardfloor chestsitting in different positions. Who can take this great ssbbw?
rgds boris
Old 11-02-2011, 11:15 AM

could u do a small male slave tied up so he cant move and chestsit on the floor that would be hot... I think it might be to much for a female to take but if so then mabe a female.
Old 11-07-2011, 8:52 AM

Hello MrJames,
Unfortunately we can't inform the actresses's e-mail, anyway I can let her about your message, sorry about that
Thanks for your suggestions.
Rose
Old 11-07-2011, 8:55 AM

Hello Hotspot4u,
Please visit our BBW store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/31040
This week is available a hot and hard fullweight chest sitting on the floor with giant Valesca smashing our new skinny male slave Roger. Don't miss that!
Thanks
Rose
Old 11-08-2011, 5:05 AM

brazilfeet how about we here as a group put together a small list of items you should include in your next clip and maybe you can produce it .. .w ould you be able to do that
Old 11-08-2011, 12:10 PM

Already bought it Sweetheart, it was a great clip keep up the good work...
Old 11-09-2011, 1:07 AM

How do you guys find such able and willing female slaves? Do they have to audition to be a slave?
Old 11-14-2011, 10:27 AM

Hope the girl Claudia is ok...

Although I enjoyed the clip a lot, after watching it several times I really felt a little sorry for Claudia. Is she ok after that crushing as it seems she was on the edge of panic from not getting enough air in several times? Actually would love to see her be chest sat like that on the floor by bigger sexy amazon girl, someone about 50 lbs heavier, not a BBW....anyway, I really hope she is doing well after that massive crushing.
Old 11-15-2011, 3:13 AM

Hello Goodman,
Our slaves work with us a long time. What do you think about them?
Thanks
Rose
Old 11-15-2011, 3:14 AM

Hello boxfrog,
Yes, Claudia is OK now but in that day she was exhausted, all red, and sore, breathless, poor girl...
Thanks for your suggestion.
Rose
Old 11-15-2011, 3:16 AM

Hello Fcushion,
What exactly? Please let me know.
Thanks.
Rose
Old 11-18-2011, 10:02 AM

Brazilfeet,
OK my suggestion for a video would be .. first get a slave you can take quite a bit of pain because this is going to be painfull.
So you have two bbws attacking the slave they start off by tying the slave up, while facesitting the slave, this makes sure the slave will not get out. Now that the slave is tied up they take turns while one is facesitting the other is trampling... and vice versa. Then you keep adding to it while one is facesitting the other is doing but drops all out full force. and then you can switched it up .. .both the bbws facesitting one on the others lap. but make the but drops tough and when they do drop stay sitting full weight, and also do full weight dropping onto the face ....

Those are just some ideas ... the main thing is that the bbws shouldn't care about the slave and they should have the attitude that if they hurt the slave it doesn't matter ...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: